Thursday, December 20, 2007

My canine family in photos

These are few photos from my home. I want to share them so my Oregon family can get an idea of my life and the canines involved in it!


The handsome dog on the right is mine. His name is Oscar Mayer Wiener officially. But we all call him Wiener. The Maltese is Ziggy, and the doxy on the left is Gustafson Aloyiscious.

This is our little house in Huntington Beach. We live on a quiet street just 5 miles from the ocean.

This photo was taken last year during one of our slumber parties in the living room. You can see the head of my Wiener dog, and the legs of Gussie. It looks like a super long dachshund who is slightly twisted! We were all hanging out one night watching a movie on the floor. I wish I were doing that right now actually. Good times.

3 comments:

Jeff B said...

What's that blue stuff above your house?

I love the 'extra long hot dog' photo. That's halarious.

katherine. said...

cute pups
Gustafson Aloyiscious?

Mel said...

Wow....what a mouthful when it's time to call him to come inside.

Kinda puts 'here, boy!' to the test. ;-)
And what a nice house.....five miles to the beach.....*sigh*
Lucky youse guys..