Tuesday, December 4, 2007

I'm sick

Happy Tuesday night to everyone. I've officially been stuck at home sick for the whole day. I had a sore throat which started before Thanksgiving and I haven't been able to kick it. Finally I went to the doctor today for some antibiotics, but not before I completely lost my voice! I guess that's what it finally took to convince me that this head-cold wasn't going away. Apparently I have a sinus infection that is dripping on my vocal chords and thus my voice has disappeared. If you find it, let me know. I'm dying to talk on the phone again!!

My quote of the day for Wednesday is:
"A goal with no deadline is merely a dream".

Ponder that!



5 comments:

Jeff B said...

You sound miserable. Hope you get better soon.

katherine. said...

try a little ole fashion hot toddy:

bourbon whiskey, lemon juice, sugar syrup, clove, water...all warmed up....

it really does work.

Anonymous said...

Hey, I'm with Katherine . . . minus the lemon juice, sugar, syrup, clove and water. Drink enough of that and it won't cure you, but you won't care whether you'r sick or not. Just kidding, the hot toddy is a fine idea, haven't had one of those in years, but I seem to remember it working.

"The Babe"

Mel said...

Uh oh......

Okay...look at it this way--you'll save on the cell phone bill? ;-)

Feel better!

Gene Bach said...

Whoa, a female with no voice...that's my kind of woman!
;-)