Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year!

I wish everyone a successful and adventurous 2008!

Does anyone have any new & innovative resolutions?

Mine in no particular order are :
1. To make it to they gym at least 3 times per week. (currently I make it about once only...which is very bad)
2. To finish my masters' thesis and get that off my chest
3. To walk my dog every day
4. To visit my Grandmother once per month. She's turning 80 in 3 days also. Happy Birthday Grandma!
5. To cook more meals at home...and hopefully healthier meals too.

Have a good one!

Christine

1 comment:

katherine. said...

your list is great....have you kept them all so far? (Happy Birthday to your gramma!!!)

I don't resolve. smile.

I've always considered my birthday the time to look back and plan forward.

with soo many years of being in school and having kids in school, September always seems more like the beginning of my year....