Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Another bad movie review!!

Has anyone seen the new movie called "Year of the Dog"? It just recently has been released on DVD and it seemed interesting enough on the shelf at Blockbuster. The back of the DVD writes that it is a quirky comedy about a happy-go-lucky secretary that lives with her dog, Pencil.

However....this move is not a comedy at all! It's more of a drama with a hidden plot line. I'm not going to ruin the movie for anybody who may want to watch it, but I must tell you that it is really depressing. I love all dogs, and hate watching any movie that is not a "happy" dog movie.

Jeff, Gene, Gerry...have any of you seen this movie? I'm interested to know your thoughts.

And sorry I haven't posted anything in the past 10 days. It's been a busy week.

No comments: