Sunday, November 25, 2007

Oregon Trip Photos - November 2007

Please enjoy the photos from our Oregon trip!

This photo was taken on our first day in Oregon City. Mrs. Bach treated us to an authentic Mexican lunch at a delicious hole-in-the-wall restaurant. From left to right are Anthony, Mrs. B, the restaurant owner (aka. my mom's twin) and my mom.

This is the "Green Grocer" in Oregon City. Where else are you going to find a green grocery store with a red door in a converted house? It's fantastic, and I especially love the HUGE tree in the parking lot!































I tried to teach Anthony how to have an award winning poker face. He still needs to work on it a little!



Doing what my mom does best...relaxing in her pj's!

It's Matthew!
Matthew is one of the best crayon artists I know. He created about 56 drawings of various helicopters, cop cars, boats and other recreational vehicles. I commissioned him for a purple helicopter picture and he didn't disappoint. Just ask him and he'll make you one for you or your loved one.

Thank you Jeff for bringing us an extra ration of celery. We couldn't have made the cheese-stuffed-celery-pieces-of-heaven without you.




7 comments:

Jeff B said...

Hey, who's the good looking stud in the blue shirt? Oh ya it's me.

Bwahahahah

Anonymous said...

Another good one, Christine! And, I love that you posted the pictures, too. What good looking stud in a blue shirt? Did you see one? Yeah, me neither.

Mrs. "B"

Gene Bach said...

Welcome to the world of blogging Christine! I put a post up about you on my blog and hopefully a few people will come by and say hi to you. Glad you guys had a good time at moms.

Hey Mom...that was "dud", not "stud"...probably why you missed im.

Jeni said...

Mrs. Bach's son Gene suggested to his readers that we stop by and welcome you to the blogosphere so here I am, at his command!
Looks like you're making a good start with the blogging. Keep adding to it with all your adventures and you'll have a big following in no time at all!

katherine. said...

I came by way of Gene also...

sounds like you were in my neighborhood a couple weeks ago...(I'm in Santa Cruz)

look forward to reading more of you!

Berni said...

I saw the little advertisement for your blog at Gene's place. So welcome to blogland. As Jeni said keep writing and you will get visitors coming and make new friends.

Christinker said...

I have 6 comments. I'm so excited! It's a record on my page. :-)

Thanks Jeff B. and Psycho Mom for being faithful commenters. And thanks Gene B. for the plug. I appreciate your hospitality in the blog world.

To everyone else, I'm super excited to officially meet you. Let's see where this takes us all.